I’m super excited to offer Mommy and Me Nia classes to the community! This is something I wanted for me when I was a new mama – a way to consciously and gently move while bonding with my little one.
My focus for these classes is on mama self-care. I am passionate about helping moms take great care of themselves and I hold the space for you to do that with your baby. This is NOT a class on teaching your wee ones how to move. I wanted to provide an opportunity for moms to get back into their bodies without having to worry about finding childcare. Getting to love with your baby and bonding over that experience is the icing on the cake.
- Wednesdays| 1:30 PM in West Seattle (TBA) starts January 15, 2014
- Friday | 1:30 PM at the Dance Space 124 N 103rd St (between Holman Rd and Greenwood Ave) starts January 10, 2014
- Drop in is $15
- 5 Week Class Pass is $60 (Save $15)
- 10 Week Class pass is $100 (Save $50)
- If you need financial assistance, please let me know. I am a believer in the Gift Economy.
- We move with our bare feet. If this is new for you, you are welcome to wear Vibram-like shoes to class.
- Bring water and anything else you need to keep yourself and your baby comfortable for the entire class.
- Class is generally 50-60 minutes long. You are welcome to take breaks if you need to with your baby.
- Babes in arms only (unless you worked out a situation with me).
- Babes must be in a wrap, an Ergo-like carrier, or in the carseat.
- Bring a baby blanket and a yoga mat for our cool down.
- If you have any specific medical/health condition, please consult with your health care provider before starting with class.